Jesus painted a beautiful picture in John 15 of himself as the source of life (the vine) and his followers as extensions of him (the branches). This has long been one of my favorite passages of Scriptures. This visual of vines and branches helps us to remember how important it is to stay connected to the source of life: Jesus Christ.
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020