Jesus painted a beautiful picture in John 15 of himself as the source of life (the vine) and his followers as extensions of him (the branches). This has long been one of my favorite passages of Scriptures. This visual of vines and branches helps us to remember how important it is to stay connected to the source of life: Jesus Christ.
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020