Executive Coaching & Teaching
Additionally, David works with business and nonprofit leaders to create frameworks for holistic community development.
David is an adjunct professor at Southeastern University and has been a guest lecturer at various universities.
His teaching topics include:
- Practical theology
- Racial & economic justice
- The Church’s response to poverty
- Holistic Community Development
- Strategic & organizational leadership
- Church planting
- Five-fold ministry strategies (Ephesians 4)
- 20+ years of ministry experience
The Neighborliness Seminar includes Ted Talk-style presentation that move into conversations and reflection around tables between participants.
The goal of the seminar is to help people find practical ways to explore the beauty of God across dividing lines. The seminar ends with practical next steps for an individual or a church to continue moving toward a spirit of neighborliness in their community.
Additional resources are available at www.neighborliness.com/resources.