Dara and I took the kids this morning to The Gathering Place (Pastor Sam Hinn). What a great experience to simply attend church with no responsibilities. I loved walking into the lobby and feeling “like a visitor”. Honestly, it took me a while to get into the mindset to receive instead of looking around and observing everything. I finally realized that I had the opportunity to worship with no distractions and really felt God do some very needed things in my life. What a great service. So timely. What a great morning.
- Flash Sale + Giveaway! October 28, 2020
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Nine-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020
- The Team Behind the Message (Thank You) July 6, 2020