Dara and I took the kids this morning to The Gathering Place (Pastor Sam Hinn). What a great experience to simply attend church with no responsibilities. I loved walking into the lobby and feeling “like a visitor”. Honestly, it took me a while to get into the mindset to receive instead of looking around and observing everything. I finally realized that I had the opportunity to worship with no distractions and really felt God do some very needed things in my life. What a great service. So timely. What a great morning.
- Global Pentecostalism Center Fall Lecture – Lakeland, FL November 3, 2022
- A New Season for the Docusens September 1, 2022
- Neighborliness Video Group Study (FREE Resource) August 23, 2022
- Neighborliness on Good Morning America May 19, 2022
- Neighborliness Hits #1 as New Release March 18, 2022