I spent the day with my mom today. So much fun. Took her to Cracker Barrel in the morning and then spent the rest of the day wandering around Charlotte. She is so much fun! The only problem is that I have to give her back to my sister and brother in Orlando tomorrow.
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020