I spent the day with my mom today. So much fun. Took her to Cracker Barrel in the morning and then spent the rest of the day wandering around Charlotte. She is so much fun! The only problem is that I have to give her back to my sister and brother in Orlando tomorrow.
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020