Dara and I went to dinner and a movie tonight. Saw “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”. Great movie. Better company. I appreciate times that Dara and I can simply spend together alone. This could be our last date night before Baby Ben comes. Dara was having contractions (10 minutes apart) through the entire movie. That doesn’t mean he’s coming today or tomorrow, but it does mean he’s coming soon! Really, really fun night!
- Global Pentecostalism Center Fall Lecture | Tonight at 7pm November 3, 2022
- A New Season for the Docusens September 1, 2022
- FREE Fall Small Group Resource – Neighborliness Video Group Study August 23, 2022
- Good Morning America Interview (Viewing Options) May 19, 2022
- Neighborliness – #1 New Release on Amazon March 18, 2022