Dara and I went to dinner and a movie tonight. Saw “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”. Great movie. Better company. I appreciate times that Dara and I can simply spend together alone. This could be our last date night before Baby Ben comes. Dara was having contractions (10 minutes apart) through the entire movie. That doesn’t mean he’s coming today or tomorrow, but it does mean he’s coming soon! Really, really fun night!
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Nine-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020
- The Team Behind the Message (Thank You) July 6, 2020
- Understanding American History … and Each Other July 4, 2020