Dara and I went to dinner and a movie tonight. Saw “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”. Great movie. Better company. I appreciate times that Dara and I can simply spend together alone. This could be our last date night before Baby Ben comes. Dara was having contractions (10 minutes apart) through the entire movie. That doesn’t mean he’s coming today or tomorrow, but it does mean he’s coming soon! Really, really fun night!
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020