I’m spending some time at home today working/watching the kids while Dara connects with one of her friends for a while. It’s so funny working from home. I can go from one moment studying the deep truths of God to the next moment breaking up a toddler skirmish over who gets to pick their morning snack first. Such is the life of a church planting daddy! Wouldn’t trade it for the world!
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020