I’m spending some time at home today working/watching the kids while Dara connects with one of her friends for a while. It’s so funny working from home. I can go from one moment studying the deep truths of God to the next moment breaking up a toddler skirmish over who gets to pick their morning snack first. Such is the life of a church planting daddy! Wouldn’t trade it for the world!
- Global Pentecostalism Center Fall Lecture | Tonight at 7pm November 3, 2022
- A New Season for the Docusens September 1, 2022
- FREE Fall Small Group Resource – Neighborliness Video Group Study August 23, 2022
- Good Morning America Interview (Viewing Options) May 19, 2022
- Neighborliness – #1 New Release on Amazon March 18, 2022