I’m spending some time at home today working/watching the kids while Dara connects with one of her friends for a while. It’s so funny working from home. I can go from one moment studying the deep truths of God to the next moment breaking up a toddler skirmish over who gets to pick their morning snack first. Such is the life of a church planting daddy! Wouldn’t trade it for the world!
- Global Pentecostalism Center Fall Lecture – Lakeland, FL November 3, 2022
- A New Season for the Docusens September 1, 2022
- Neighborliness Video Group Study (FREE Resource) August 23, 2022
- Neighborliness on Good Morning America May 19, 2022
- Neighborliness Hits #1 as New Release March 18, 2022