– Clarity of vision is more important than inspiration
– If you do are celebrating wins from six months ago more than you are celebrating current wins you are experiencing “drift”.
– Vision not only unifies. It separates. Give people an opportunity to “get off the bus” if they cannot get behind the vision.
– Vision leaks every 30 days. You must have a vision that you don’t mind sharing 30-40 times before people really catch on.
– Vision from every angle you can bring it. Music. Graphics. Storytelling. Preaching. Discipleship.
– You must be clear first…inspirational secondary
– One of the most important times to cast vision is immediately following victories.