Dara and I have had 4 fundraising meetings in the past three days. I can’t express how grateful I am for people who have decided to give to our dream of bringing Hope to the Charlotte community. This is so amazing. I’m learning so much about God and his provision these days. I am gaining more and more confidence in the fact that God provides for the things he calls us to do.
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020