I am so happy to report that Jack is playing in the little playroom here at the hospital. He took a great turn for the better around 5pm and it looks like we’re going to be able to go home tomorrow! Praise God!
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020