We had a great service yesterday at Hope. Mike gave me the honor of preaching at our last service and the people were so incredibly supportive. I have been so blessed to be a part of such an amazing team of leaders and a great church family at Hope. We finished off the day with a great cookout and pool party. Fun and memorable day!
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020