I love this. We had an epic game of hide and seek last night. Max and Mary vs. Dara and I. Jack just ran around being excited. So much fun. I had such a great time in DC connecting with people, but nothing will ever top moments like these with the fam.
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020
- How to Discover & Create Family Values October 16, 2020
- Is Your Church Prepared to Help America Face the Looming Eviction Crisis? (RELEVANT Magazine Article) September 14, 2020