We have been incredibly blessed to partner with Charlotte Family Housing in their efforts to end family homelessness in Charlotte. Here’s the latest update on what we have seen accomplished through all of their hard work in the past 10 months:
– Sheltering 65 families who needed a safe place to stay until they are able to obtain housing.
– Housing 173 families by empowering them with the skills to move out of homelessness and return into housing.
– Impacting a total of 603 people (203 adults and 400 children).
– Creating an innovative and effective model which provides a customized path for each family to achieve self-sufficiency.
– Focusing on empowerment: CFH will not do anything for a family that they can do for themselves.
– Establishing a framework that will allow CFH to serve even more families in the future by working on shorter shelter stays and ensuring that each family does not become homeless again.
There is a waiting list of families that want to take the appropriate steps to move from homelessness to self-suffiency. If you are interested in partnering with us to support this amazing organization, email us at [email protected].