I am spending all day today with my son, Max (4) and my two nephews that are 11 and 8 years old. We’re going to have a blast! This weekend has been so much fun having my mom, sister and nephews in town. Now it’s time to brave black Friday with the boys (while the girls spend the money).
- Becoming Something Maybe February 23, 2021
- Lent 2021 – A Season of Fasting, Prayer, and Preparation February 15, 2021
- New Neighborliness Sermon Series, Small Group, and Churchwide Resources for 2021 January 12, 2021
- How to Teach Your Kids (or Yourself) to Read the Bible & Pray in 2021 January 4, 2021
- Racial/Economic Unity: A Six-Month Framework for Your Church or Organization October 23, 2020