Can you help us get through one more year?
We have a picture hanging in our living room of an abstract city skyline. We found it at the Salvation Army on Central Avenue in Charlotte, NC a few years ago. Dara and I were drawn to it because we were sensing God calling us into a season where we would work with pastors and community leaders across the world through preaching, teaching, and writing. Every time I look at it, I think of cities around the world that can be impacted by Jesus if we continue to do our part to spread the message of his life and love.
Fast forward a few years, and we have had the privilege of seeing the message of Neighborliness spread all over the world:
- Resources connected to our ministry are being used in all fifty states and in over 20 countries around the world.
- In the past three months, over fifteen million people have been exposed to the message of Neighborliness through TV, magazines, podcasts, and online interactions.
- Neighborliness has hit #1 in four separate categories on Amazon since its’ release in March 2022.
- Our family has traveled to 31 states sharing the message of Neighborliness.
- We have partnered with a local school (more details to come soon) to create the first physical location for The Neighborliness Center. This will be a community center for youth and families that includes a gym, after-school/summer programming for kids, and an affordable healthcare clinic for neighbors. The Neighborliness Center will focus on research, policy advocacy, and designing frameworks for churches, businesses, and nonprofits to engage their communities across dividing lines.
- The interview on Good Morning America (GMA3) has led to conversations with ministry leaders across the world that have reached out to partner to develop resources for their leaders. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE INTERVIEW
We can see the path forward toward financial sustainability, but the reality is that we are still raising our salary every month to continue doing this full-time. God has been so faithful, but we are living on the razor’s edge as we see this message spread across the world.
We have partnered with National Christian Foundation – the largest Christian foundation in the world – to create a ministry fund + help us develop our ability to accept gifts of various kinds (cash, stocks, real estate, etc). We are asking friends and family to consider a donation to help us raise our salary + ministry expenses for one more year.
Dara and I would be so grateful if you would prayerfully consider a gift toward helping us bridge the gap and get through this in-between season of waiting for the finances to catch up to the impact the message is having around the world.
Tax-deductible contributions can be distributed to our fund at NCF at the information below. If you have questions about structuring a gift via stocks, real estate, or another asset, you can contact Shelley Moreau at National Christian Foundation to explore options (email@example.com).
- 90% of wealth is in complex assests (land, real estate, stocks, bonds, private businesses, etc). Only 10% of wealth is in the form of cash.
- 80% of gifts given to ministries are in the form of cash. This means that 80% of support for ministries is coming from 10% of wealth in the country. This means that the majority of wealth in the USA goes untouched and unused for kingdom-impact.
- NCF exists to help donors structure gifts in a way that helps them realize the best tax-benefit while supporting ministries that are meaningful to their family.